Disaster Recovery Solutions
Whether catastrophe strikes as a force of nature or a devastating manmade event, Arcbuild Insurance will deploy a team of skilled professionals best suited to assess the damage and get the remediation work underway. We have responded to wind/storm damage, earthquakes, landslides, floods and fires.
With locations throughout the country, our Catastrophe Response Team is ready to respond rapidly by launching a coordinated effort to restore your business. We will work quickly to assess damage and outline a solution within your scope, including necessary emergency services, trades and the viability of replacement versus repair.
At Arcbuild Insurance we always follow OH&S regulations, provide thorough documentation and work hard to minimize downtime and ensure staff safety.
Arcbuild Insurance catastrophe response solutions include:
- Environmental Remediation – removal of hazardous waste such as asbestos, lead, chemicals, and other hazards
- Demolition – assessing damaged areas to determine what can be restored then demolishing irrecoverable structural materials
- Odour Removal – implementation of new products and chemicals to eliminate odours reducing further damage
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems – employment of HVAC systems to reduce or eliminate the need for replacement after smoke and water damage
- Electronic Equipment – ceasing initial corrosion, then chemically and physically reconditioning appliances
- Documents/Valuable Papers – hand cleaning and dry cleaning of damaged documents, freeze drying and vacuum drying for full recovery
- General Cleaning of Contents and Furnishings – complete cleaning of interiors, fixtures, windows, furniture, curtains, upholstery, wall hangings, contents, etc.
- Elevator Mechanical Shaft – cleaning of interior shafts and elevator hoists