Arcbuild Insurance has performed services from debris removal following major storms to asbestos abatement and reconstruction of entire structures after floods and earthquakes. Serving both the residential and commercial sectors since 2003, we are proud to be a national leader in remediation , restoration and reconstruction services.
We offer a full turnkey service from start to finish with constant communication with the project manager throughout the process. Our qualified teams are trained to provide a full range of restoration solutions and are familiar to working in sensitive and emergency environments. We are constantly updating our equipment with the latest technology and our techniques with the present-day procedural insights whist keeping up to date with current OH&S and building regulations .
Listed below are some of our recent projects:
- Newcastle - 2007 Storm Event - over 245 homes repaired
- Brisbane - 2008 Gap Storm Event - over 115 homes repaired
- Brisbane - May 2009 Storm Event - over 75 homes repaired
- Melbourne - March 2010 Hail Storm - 160 homes repaired
- Brisbane January 2011 – Queensland Floods – 126 homes repaired
- Wagga Wagga March 2012 – Southern NSW Floods – Current
- Townsville March 2012 – Tornado Event – Current
With branch offices located throughout Australia we are able to respond quickly to any emergency in any area – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Arcbuild Insurance services include:
- Catastrophe response
- Construction, including cabinetry and historic preservation
- Environmental remediation – asbestos, mould, lead and biohazards
- Contents, pack-out, cleaning and restoration
- Fire and smoke damage
- Water damage